Pretty On the OUTSIDE:
a look at Courtney's loves.
After a bit of research, (ok, alot of research) I have come up with a little list of things that Courtney Love is known for and where YOU can get them!
[ Benefit Cosmetics ]
I'm going to start off the list with Courtney's signature lipstick. This one should be a priceless bit of information for those of you who have searched all over for just that shade.
Ruby Vibes about $14.
Next is her Nail Polish. A chick such as Miss Love would never go for just any old silver, instead she uses
Ripe's Meteor $7.
And her hair, most Girrls with wavy/curly hair are at a constant battle of the frizzies. Courtney's Suggestion is
Botanical Deep-Conditioning Creme Rinse
Call 1-800-643-5556 for more info.
Courtney's Published Poetry
(IT REALLY WORKS NOW!!)
Audio Salvation For Off-Centered Souls
Some of the equipment both Courtney and Eric use are:
- 68' Telecasters. Eric is very fond of these.
- Silvertone an old 60's guitar made by Sears. This was the first brand of guitar Kurt Cobain & Dave Grohl ever played.
- Fender Jaguar
- Veleno. Made entirely out of metal. Gives off the pure sustain found on both "Live Through This" & "Celebrity Skin".
- Fender Super-Sonic
- Chet Atkins. An old vintage purchase inspired by Kurt.
- Gibson SG
- Gibson Les Paul
- Epiphone Semi-hollow
and of course,
- Fender Venus
This beautiful creation,
That I just so happen to own
Courtney Love signature guitar.
- The DOD Mystic Blues overdrive pedal ($70-$115). I have personally tried out this pedal and it's Beautiful. Thats the only word I can find to describe it. It gives off the most poppy distortion I have ever heard. Highly recommended.
- Super Fuzz Big Muff fuzz pedal
- Fender tube gear
- Ampeg. And Melissia Auf Der Mauer will back up Ampegs 100% as her ultimate choice in bass amps as well.
- 1976 Randall CommanderThis particular AMP used to belong to Courtney's late husband.
This Retard Girl site owned by GloomCookie.
5 Sites |
5 Sites |
This site last updated: MAR. 24 4:34 AM